INDIA: Two people dead, six taken ill after eating contaminated fish
Posted: June 24th, 2012 - 8:36pm
Source: Business Standard
Two persons died of food poisoning today and six others were taken ill after consuming contaminated fish at Kebri village in Bihar's Kaimur district, police said.
Some people, all mahadalits, caught dead fish from a muddy pond and cooked it for dinner last night, Mohania's Deputy superintendent of Police (DSP) Suresh Kumar said.
At least eight persons were taken ill after eating the fish preparation, he said.