INDIA: Two die of food poisoning
Posted: July 24th, 2009 - 10:04pm
Source: Times of India
VARANASI -- Two members of a family died of food poisoning in Bhatpurwa Khurd village (Cholapur block) on Thursday. According to chief medical officer, Dr RS Verma, the family members of Rajkumar Banwasi had consumed fish on Wednesday and later witnessed deterioration in their health conditions. The two members of the family including his son Anil (5 years) and daughter-in law Lalti (20 years) died on Thursday, he added.