INDIA: Three brothers die due to food poisoning near Nainital
Posted: July 19th, 2009 - 1:53pm
Source: Times of India
NAINITAL -- Three brothers died and eleven family members were in critical condition allegedly due to food poisoning.
Official sources said that the incident took place at Bhanura village, 80 km from Nainital on Tuesday night, when pesticide was mistakenly mixed while preparing the raita, that resulted in death of three brothers aged 35, 24 and 19 years.
The other 11 family members were rushed to hospitals at Haldwani and Padampuri and now their situation is out of danger, informed official sources.